Thought Leadership for Fashion Action: How can we create change?
Founder, Kate Auguste was part of the Ethical Hour community panel discussing everything from consumer demand to the EAC #FixingFashion report.
It's time for fashion action!
As Fashion Revolution Week 2020 draws to a close, it's time to reflect on how we can turn talk into action.
Earlier this week we got together with our fashion thought leaders from the #EthicalHour community, to understand #FashionRevolution at a deeper level and begin to explore the different ways brands, consumers and legislators can shift global fashion production from exploitation to sustainability.
Watch this virtual panel to find out:
- Which issues are affecting people & planet in fashion supply chains (from people who have been on the inside, seeing these problems first hand on the factory floor)
- Why consumer demand won't change the fashion industry alone - and how we can have a more powerful voice, even when we feel small
- How we can turn transparency into meaningful change
Ethical Hour community members for joining and sharing their insights were
- Sian Conway - Founder of #EthicalHour
- Kate Auguste - mi apparel
- Rachel Kan - Circular earth
- Sarah Jordan - Y.O.U Underwear
- Tytti Sofia Hongisto - Mahla Clothing
- Jo Salter - Where Does It Come From?
- Noemi Plaza Romero - KeiSei Magazine
If you liked this session, you'll love #EthicalHour!
The Ethical Hour supportive community of changemakers aren't afraid of the big topics! We often have inspiring conversations like this in our private Facebook group - as well as sharing opportunities, knowledge and support.
Plus our resource library has over 25 hours of practical online training in marketing, business growth and personal development. Everything a busy changemaker needs to make more income, influence and impact - delivered by experts from the impact space, with new training added every month!
If you're tired of going it alone, come join the community for just £20 a month! More details via the mi apparel affiliated link here.
Get the latest fast to sustainable fashion conversations via FASHION TALKS newsletter.
Tag @miappareluk #miAPPAREL #FASHIONTALKS