Join mi apparel Founder Kate Auguste at the Ethical Brands for Fashion Revolution! Fashion Revolution Week ONLINE EVENT!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The event begins on Monday 20th April and runs for the whole week with a schedule packed with key speakers within the sustainable fashion arena.
Fashion Talks has a special YouTube VT where Kate talks Fashion & Politics with Tamara Cincik from Fashion Roundtable
Take part in Fashion Revolution, the biggest movement that has no plans on stopping due to coronavirus.
7 days of online inspiration with interviews, factory tours, workshops and panel talks, on a variety of topics; exploring The Why?, What? and How?
- Monday 20th April 2020 - What is Fashion revolution. Why are we doing this?
- Tuesday 21st April 2020 - Transparency. Clothes with Stories.
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020 - Fashion Fix, Clothing Repair, Upcycling, Recycling
- Thursday23rd April 2020 – What is in My Clothes: fibres, fabrics, accessories – how are they impacting people and planet?
- Friday 24th April 2020 - Digital Strike. The movement to make fashion better
- Saturday 25th April 2020 - Loved Clothes Last. Choosing clothes that you love. Clothing love stories, we all have them!
- Sunday 26th April 2020 - Fashion Revolution Future. What are the next steps in making fashion better?
TICKETS VIA EVENTBRITE: https://bit.ly/2R37fIL
- Basic conference tickets include some pre-recorded discussions, workshops and factory tours.
- VIP conference tickets include pre-recorded content, live key note speeches and discussions, with the workshops and factory tours as standard.
- Swap shop takes place on Saturday 25th April 2020 only. Separate ticket needed.
- All proceeds will pay for the contribution of those taking part since we exercise ethical practices.
- With a £1 from every ticket, going towards a Fashion Revolution Fund; which provides education to everyone, conducts research on supply chains and helps awareness-raising activities; and the Clean Clothes Campaign, who lobby companies and governments and offer support to workers.
- This event is for everyone around the world to view and take part in, with this in mind we are putting together pre-recorded features incase there are failings in internet connections.
ETHICAL BRANDS FOR FASHION REVOLUTION
We are a collective of ethical brands, businesses and campaigners. We stand together from differing backgrounds on the subject of Fashion Revolution.
Fashion Revolution is a movement that unites people and organisations to work together towards radically changing the way our clothes are sourced, produced and consumed, so that our clothing is made in a safe, clean and fair way. With collaboration across the whole value chain — from farmer to consumer — is the only way to transform the industry. The mission is to bring everyone together to make that happen.
Ethical Brands for Fashion Revolution are here to help educate and make positive changes within the industry and throughout our lifestyles. Action + Education = Change
Get the latest fast to sustainable fashion conversations via FASHION TALKS newsletter.
Follow us Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube
Tag @miappareluk #miAPPAREL #FASHIONTALKS
What would you like to see on FASHION TALKS? drop me an email