- Our policy lasts 14 days.
- If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer/brand.
- We take every care to ensure your products are properly protected during transit but appreciate that very occasionally damages may occur.
- A replacement or refund of products damaged during delivery will be provided if photographic proof of damage is sent to us within 7 days of delivery.
- We cannot refund or replace wellness goods (Incense, candles, oils) that have been used.
RETURN OF SALE ITEMS
- Sale items are eligible for exchange or a credit voucher only. A sale item is any marked-down item.
- Items purchased using a promo code are eligible for exchange or credit voucher only.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you received a discount code after purchasing a product on MI Wellness website you are not entitled to a refund to the discount amount of that previous order or any previous orders at the time your code was sent.
- Nor are you entitled to a refund to the discount amount if you do not enter the code correctly at check out.
- No partial refund if available.
- All discount codes are to be used on FULL PRICE items ONLY.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for an exchange form.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns order form.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping & packaging costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.