We are constantly curious to be even more knowledgable in the purpose of our creations with respect for our planet and people, to raise your frequency, so you can find your inner strength to ignite the divine self within you.
To find out more, head to Ethics & Aesthetics
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
INCENSE - Bergamot
- Unit price
Welcome to an aromatic journey for your mindfulness practice, where fragrances transport you to a serene meditative state in an instant.
Welcome to our world of incense, where the scent of BERGAMOT, an integral part of our EARTH element scent therapy, helps you find your GROUNDING and inner balance.
Bergamot has a citrusy and slightly floral scent with a hint of sweetness, known for its refreshing and mood-lifting properties.
Light the incense stick's tip, let it burn for 10-15 seconds, then gently blow or fan out the flame. The incense will turn red and release a subtle wisp of smoke, lasting for around 45-50 minutes.
Incense GROUNDING Meditation
- Preparation: Find a quiet, comfortable space and select your preferred incense. Place it in a suitable holder and light it. Position yourself near the incense.
- Centering Breath: Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Inhale slowly through your nose, and as you exhale, imagine releasing any tension or distraction. Feel yourself becoming more present in the moment.
- Observing the Incense: With your eyes still closed, shift your focus to the incense. Concentrate on the sensation of the rising smoke, symbolizing a connection between the earth and the heavens. Visualize it grounding you like the roots of a tree.
- Sensory Awareness: As you inhale the incense's fragrance, pay attention to how it engages your sense of smell. Feel the connection between your breath and the calming aroma, grounding you in the present.
- Root Visualisation: Visualise yourself growing roots, like those of a tree, extending deep into the earth. As you inhale, imagine drawing up stability and strength from the ground. As you exhale, release any stress or worries into the earth to be absorbed and transformed.
- Gratitude and Closure: After a few minutes, open your eyes and express gratitude for the sense of grounding and stability you've cultivated. Blow out the incense, signifying the end of the practice. Carry this sense of rootedness with you as you go about your day.
This short mindfulness practice combines the calming qualities of incense with visualisation and grounding techniques to help you feel more connected and rooted in the present moment.
Practice this regularly to enhance your sense of grounding, stability and presence.
Adding product to your cart